Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New to the forum

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='May 19 2010, 03:16 PM' post='25555']

Welcome to the site!

Says you have a Bonneville in your profile, any pics? And any mods in mind?

The Bonneville is the old ride.. no more plans for that one. She sits in the driveway. I have to do a lot of updating. I have the 99 Bonneville, then also have the 05 SV6. My Mom's got a 2007 Grand Prix and we had to lay to rest my 2005 Bonneville that I crashed last winter. Lots of Pontiac experience! I'll upload lots of pictures later this evening after I take my girlfriend to work!

Yes, extremely happy. I finally got my validation code have been waiting like a week! I'm at Caribou Coffee right now using their wifi and free air conditioning and going to upload some shots of my van, if I can find some of the other cars, you'll see those too!!

I'm in Maplewood, MN. Yes, caribou is much better!! and just so you all know, the pictures are up in the car show section!!

I'm in Maplewood, MN. Yes, caribou is much better!! and just so you all know, the pictures are up in the car show section!!

I'M FROM FRIDLEY!!!!

And yes, Caribou kicks Starbucks A$$!!!!

Thank you Ringo for getting back to me in the e-mail and thank you for getting me set up!! @ Mark -- Do you still live up here?

--- EDIT

Read your "from" spot.. haha answered my own question.

• Founders

Thank you Ringo for getting back to me in the e-mail and thank you for getting me set up!! @ Mark -- Do you still live up here?

--- EDIT

No prob! :dancingpontiac:

--- EDIT

lol I'm coming up in August for the Fair

lol I'm coming up in August for the Fair

we'll have to meet up while you're up here!! would be fun haha (:

woo not for no canadians still

haha.. I'm pretty close! Only a few hours away depending on traffic.. and how fast I decide to drive lol