Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Autobot Edition Grand am

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='May 19 2010, 09:25 AM' post='25463']

I'll buy the wing.

Then melt it and make panels for my shed with it.

you guys are so hate ful all the time what you guys say does not effect me one bit :welcomeFP:

that reminds me if you can find a sc/t one let me no cause i will buy that one instead

WAY WAY too much :welcomeFP: there are other threads for this stuff guys and gals!

Please dont make me clean this thread up again.

' date='May 19 2010, 06:31 AM' post='25466']

The voices in Pete's head must be going crazy for a quiet post like that. :welcomeFP:

You know me too well... :lol2: Everything that needs to be said HAS been said... therefore I chose to keep my trap shut.... but believe me I gots plenty to say :dancingpontiac:

Joe... sorry about the OTness

lol I can get a nice wing for your car Autobot, its a nice mustang spoiler, its alittle bigger then the SC/T but looks the same. Id have to found out how much it is but I know where to get it. it would look good.

SC/T spoilers just look good. Period.

Although you have an SE, the RK Sport decklid spoiler is a nice option too.

I've seen them on stock GT's, and they look great. SE's? Dunno.

And since you de-ribbed, get the newer +03 SE front and rear bumpers to complete the look.

' date='May 19 2010, 11:53 AM' post='25484']

The late model Mustang ones are curved, the SC/T is more straight. Horizontally speaking.

hhahahahahah the wing is mine all mine :welcomeFP::lol2:

ps. i will be waiting for em or chris to show up at my house so let the trash talking about my car start noooow...... :dancingpontiac:

hmm i will be curious to see what you will do if we both come at the same time ;]

no but seriously your car wouldnt be bad with the stang wing and ya might wanna ditch the decals they just downgrade your car..

' date='May 19 2010, 01:34 PM' post='25503']

It was a gift for Zach.

Lady. :welcomeFP:

lol less is more ha but any way its my car and my likes hate it or love it ha i cant wait

soo much fail

pueblo chris pueblo no mountain no snow o i em sorry to ashamed all 3 lol not i dont give a shit what you rate me or my car end of conversation