Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Autobot Edition Grand am

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Not nearly my style but welcome to FP!

Any reasoning on the spoiler? Just a heads up because the fart can and spoiler are key rice points and people may be a bit harsh on that.

Also be kind guys! Give this guy constructive criticism if you must say something, please do not bash him :rofl:

I see alot of BLA BLA BLA, Wing BLA BLA BLA, spoiler BLA BLA BLA, and not enuff welcometothetribe-1.gif like we usually do!

so I would like to say welcometothetribe-1.gif and :cheers:

:rofl:

I see alot of BLA BLA BLA, Wing BLA BLA BLA, spoiler BLA BLA BLA, and not enuff welcometothetribe-1.gif like we usually do!

so I would like to say welcometothetribe-1.gif and :cheers:

:cheers:

:rofl: ... and leave the drama at GAOC.

Thread cleansing. :rofl:

Still, I'll leave Lizzy's GA up to give you ideas:

LizzsGA29.jpg

My advice: don't take all opinions said to heart. Take it with a grain of salt, I know I do.

Enjoy the site!

i'm not here for drama and i havent left gaoc im just weighing my options for a better forum for my ride and less drama. Im up for change but i have a certain sense of style that im goin for so yes i love the advice and constructive criticism. Hi emily!

thanks will do but im trying to find a buyer for it first. then im getting a lower profile wing no sc/t wing. ive notice alot of really nice rides on here. Thank you emily for giving me the link to this forum much respect to you.

ok i like this grand am se. other than the wing and "exhaust tip" i think it is extremely clean. and i love those headlights. nice ride man. just remember likeEmily said...less is definitely more.

Edit: :rofl: welcome welcome welcome!

emily can be quite aggressive as i found out first hand. the exhaust is definately on the way just want it to be loud. i have come along way if u ever seen it on the gaoc site after 2 locked threads on there. i will post more pics soon i broke a 4oo dollar camera so i have to use my old one.

:cheers: tint the windows and tails and glossy up the rims to match it all. :rofl:

• Founders

emily can be quite aggressive as i found out first hand. the exhaust is definately on the way just want it to be loud. i have come along way if u ever seen it on the gaoc site after 2 locked threads on there. i will post more pics soon i broke a 4oo dollar camera so i have to use my old one.

My advice, I got to say is loud is not always good. Always want a good balance between good sounding, performance and if loud is your thing then yes loud, as long as performance and good sound is not effected :D

Stick around here, I think we can help you and your car out for performance gains and throw ideas out there on our style.

oh man..

that is an epic cheese grater

fastest around!

haha just messing brah i like it! your car is what you want it to be and i dont think its OVER done like some peoples

Weclome to FP !!!

i will buy the wing off of you if you sre willing to ship

If you want a better exhaust, the Dynomax mufflers sound great with the LD9 motor. Use a crossflow muffler type to get the dual exhaust look.

@ Zach, please don't tell me you want that giant thing on your car.

zach you will not buy that wing! i will seriously drive out to Colorado and kick your scrawny ass haha