Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Its Been awhile

Hey all, i hope everyone is still alive and well , its been a little bit since iv been around here, i figure i might aswell update what iv been working on and try to hangaround here more often... I still have the BMW and 2500HD, Bmw is staying stock and fun, the avy already has begun the modding, Soon i have a 6 inch lift kit going on to fit 35"s , Has a CB, lightbar, strobelight package, has a rebuilt rear locker for the aam 1150, currently has a set of 33 inch mickey thompson Baja Claws and a 10k lb superwinch, i dont drive the truck much because i usually drive the cars around but its my little offroad toy.
DSC_1070-2.jpg
DSC_1100.jpg

I added Yet another car to the Fleet , i picked up a 2004 Grand prix GTP COMPG origionally as a car to part out, then when i was driving it home decided it was way to good for that, The First weekend i had it i felt i trusted it enough to go on a roadtrip to the annual Wbody gathering in michigan, took it up there then at the border had to turn around because i forgot my passport so i went home and grabbed it and had a amazing weekend , All in all its first roadtrip was close to 2k km and thats when i knew it was a keeper, fully loaded with 189k km With full service records and the previous owner had  a  GM racing Torsen LSD differential in it at a cost of $2400 when it was under a year old , had a few little surface rust spots from paint peeling, but thats been touched up, So far its been a great car, its nice to daily drive a boosted car again, Its staying stock (famous last words) minus the small little mods iv done so far like the GM SPO front lip, probably exhuast tips and headers 

DSC_1270.jpg
DSC_1448.jpg
DSC_1451.jpg

And now Were back to my Good old black GTP, i sold it to my buddy in december so i could purchase the truck, He stored it for the winter, and in the spring he decided he didnt want it and he wanted a newer gen , i ended up purchasing it back in marchish, i drove it for a month or so and parked it again until its finally finished, i got the stereo system done, most of the interior done and needs to be reinstalled , It got a SLP GTX ram air hood, and it also got custom black shaved doors , i modified the suspension to go lower then its ever been to satisfy me until the air ride is done, 
Thats pretty much sums up my past 8 months 
DSC_1467.jpg
DSC_1472.jpg
DSC_1479.jpg
DSC_1289.jpg

Edited by killerspeed101

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

There he is!!

Nice, love the Avalanches. Wanted one for a while but am not a truck guy so stuck with my cars :lol: 

The white GP sounds like a great find! And how did you drive all that way and forget your passport? :D . Same mods still on your old GP?

Killer, good to have you back. I miss my Avalanche already for everything it could do! However, my Envoy Denali is shorter and lighter, so the same 5.3L comes alive in the Envoy. she really scoots down the road. So enjoy the toys my friend!

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Killer, good to have you back. I miss my Avalanche already for everything it could do! However, my Envoy Denali is shorter and lighter, so the same 5.3L comes alive in the Envoy. she really scoots down the road. So enjoy the toys my friend!

Yeah part of me really wishes i went with the 5.3 avalanche, Well, mostly my wallet wishes , I didnt even know you got rid of your avy, how long ago was that?

I sold the Avy two years ago. She served me well especially when we moved to our current house. I must have made over 25 trips between the houses with stuff. I'd like to get another again someday.

I bought the Envoy from a fellow Widetracker and I was blown away by how well it got up and went.

Edited by Frosty

• 4 weeks later...
Prolly because the repairs exceeded the KBB value of the car.
So what did you get to replace the Beamer?

Probably this. My M3 was almost totaled out just because of the bumper and fender liner that had to be replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because the car was hit in the front wheel the front unibody rail got pushed in, roof was twisted a bit also because the lower part of the pillar took the hit along with the wheel, the wheel was damn near flush with the fender , and the new car was bought friday, Will be in my possession tomorrow , you guys probally wont like it tho LOL 
1044373_1096217137160838_315303165864095

because the car was hit in the front wheel the front unibody rail got pushed in, roof was twisted a bit also because the lower part of the pillar took the hit along with the wheel, the wheel was damn near flush with the fender , and the new car was bought friday, Will be in my possession tomorrow , you guys probally wont like it tho LOL

Is it a Mustang?

• Founders
44 minutes ago, markpetersonii said:

Is it a Mustang?

I'm thinking something less American... a Honda