Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My rental. lol

Yeah, I've been driving this around since yesterday. :lol2:

Introducing the 1994 Nissan Sentra XE. lol

30640_1268470683922_1594493783_591749_4190672_n.jpg

30640_1268471283937_1594493783_591751_7256954_n.jpg

This is what I wanted to drive. ;)

30640_1268472003955_1594493783_591752_3579219_n.jpg

My pop's 01 Cadillac DeVille.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Seriously, this puts the "beat" in beater car.

Once I get my camera working again, I'll give you more detailed pics of the horror that lies beneath. :lol2:

Technically, it's my mom's car. But it serves more as a backup car, since she usually snatches the Caddy for DD use.

My pops is dropped off at the trainstation every morning, and picked up when he gets back (he doesn't want to drive) so the Nissan is used if my pops has to drive elsewhere.

oh what. im so jealous

im totally looking at those pictures with a straight face not feeling bad for you and making fun of the car at the same time.. .......... ..... ...... .....

maybe a lied a bit

how long until you get you GA back in action?!!

I'm not driving this anymore, but it's gonna get some needed repairs soon. The leaky valve cover gasket will be fixed, and power steering fixed as well.

But I have a feeling the rack and tie rods are fucked, since the car loves to float all over the road, while you hold the steering wheel straight. :lol2:

' date='May 16 2010, 09:05 PM' post='25060']

But I have a feeling the rack and tie rods are fucked, since the car loves to float all over the road, while you hold the steering wheel straight. :lol2:

haha i have had a few of them.. even better when you crank the wheel and nothing happens

haha i have had a few of them.. even better when you crank the wheel and nothing happens

Oh, there's a delay if you turn too fast. :lol2:

I went to pull off the main road, to my street, nothing like turning into the exit lane, and the car follows .5 seconds after cranking the wheel at 50 mph. :lol2: