Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Damon Lewis' 1977 Can Am

2021 July
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

What did you do to your Car today?

On 6/7/2021 at 8:44 AM, JUSTA6 said:

DSC_0893.JPG

Who says us FP'ers don't wear a mask?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

GM called and I'm at the Spring Hill Plant.  We have several construction projects going down here.

I'll be in town every three weeks so hopefully I'll see you guys at least once.

I like the Roadmonster name.  It would be cool if you could get that made into a badge that matches the stock badges

• Like 1

Let us know when you are in town. If there is nothing going on perhaps we can arrange a little get together. An FP cruise in fact.....hmmmm.  :driving:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 11:13 PM, Frosty said:

Wayne - check out Octane Lighting on the Internet and on Amazon. Those same bulbs should fit your Bonnie!  Runs about $200 for the whole set - with two low beams and two hi beams.

Frosty, I bought the unit for my Bonneville, but man am I confused? The headlights have bulbs already in them, and separate bulbs also. They say drill a hole in back of headlights?? Give me alittle guidence when you get a chance!  

Thanks, Wayne

21 hours ago, wdl182 said:

Frosty, I bought the unit for my Bonneville, but man am I confused? The headlights have bulbs already in them, and separate bulbs also. They say drill a hole in back of headlights?? Give me alittle guidence when you get a chance!  

Thanks, Wayne

Okay I figured it out with a little help from Octane! They sent the HID kit which is a Bear to install, instead of the LED kit. I've sent back the wiring for the HID and they will send me the Plug and play LED!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I forgot about my new purchase @ the Dustoff.  A Pontiac 421 sign.  Looks good layin over my latch or I could attach to the metal under my hood. Whatcha think? Had to have, never seen one before.

Here is a link to the vendor at the swap meet for the Dustoff show. Dave Leash.

[email protected]

So I got a gift card for fathers day to Jegs and bought 2 of the 4 Cragar knockoff spinners I wanted.  Was 1st in sticker shock for the price of 2, but once they arrived I'm downright pissed they have made in CHINA on em.....WTF?

DSC_1265.JPG

DSC_1266.JPG

image.png.a43fae77ad702077ddf9833ad669f1dd.png

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 1

Yeah would look good on the underside of the hood justA 👍

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Yeah would look good on the underside of the hood justA 👍

Thinkin one on each side.  

On 6/24/2021 at 7:37 PM, wdl182 said:

Thanks, Wayne

Sorry I missed your comment Wayne. So have you got the new LED kit from Octane now? If so, how does it look?

On 7/12/2021 at 8:50 AM, Frosty said:

Sorry I missed your comment Wayne. So have you got the new LED kit from Octane now? If so, how does it look?

No I haven't they recieved the HID's on Monday the 5th, but said they don't process returns till Friday??? They shipped LED's on Monday the 12th so I'm waiting! Maybe I'll have them for Frankenmuth!!🤣

You are coming to the Frankenmuth Autofest this year? :blink: That's about 35-40 minutes from my house.

Edited by Frosty