Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2012 Forever Pontiac Calendar Winners

• Founders

post-1-1317918824.png

Well we came into a pretty odd standing right now, there are 2 positions open in each voting group with 4 people

competing for them in group 1 and 7 competing for it in group 2.

How will the tie breaker work? Later today or tomorrow, I will put each of the still competing names into a hat and draw 2 names from each grouping. This will be the fastest and fairest way I can do as I would like to get these calendars together by the weekend and have them read to purchase. I will record this and hopefully have it up on the site ASAP.

If your name is listed below please send your high res photo to info[no-spam-at]foreverpontiac.com (of course replace [no-spam-at] with @).

Congrats to the following people who are in the calendar (or still have a chance to be):

1. jriffe1017

]2. SPRINT 6

3. LN7_NUT

4. Pontiac Girl

5. WhiteArrow3800

6. Grims01gt

Honorable mentions:

Murdock, G8Girl

1. 02Firehawk

2. Valid

3. EiGhTySeVeN

4. wyd_trkr

5. tamilrmx

6. Ringo64

Honorable mentions:

krewsman, FASTMOFO, Killiger2009, 99gagt3x00, killerspeed101

************If your name is in red above I need your high resolution photo!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEhgUN7u1b4

Don't trash me too hard the video, I'm not good with commentary :lol:

The winners of the Tie-breaker:

5. WhiteArrow3800

6. Grims01gt

5. tamilrmx

6. Ringo64

Congrats to those who won and a big thank you to those involved I at least enjoyed looking at everybody's Pontiacs!

• Founders

Sadly to get this calendar out by the weekend there is a tight deadline on getting me pictures and those who I've sent emails back to will need to supply a high resolution photo. Those people highlighted in red in the original post are those who I need pictures from.

The deadline till I ask the next person in line for their photo will be Saturday 12/17/2011 so please get me your high resolution photo ASAP if you truly want to be in the calendar.

Are the names on the first post listed in order of appearance in the calender?

If that's true I get to have my birthday month (Smarch) and that kicks ass!

Also, where can I shoplift or if the mood strikes me, buy this calender?

Congratulations to everyone!

• Founders

Are the names on the first post listed in order of appearance in the calender?

If that's true I get to have my birthday month (Smarch) and that kicks ass!

Also, where can I shoplift or if the mood strikes me, buy this calender?

Congratulations to everyone!

Sorry the list is not in order of appearance :( But with a little money that can be arranged :lol:

I am waiting on the 2 remaining people to get me their pics then the URL will be made public on where to buy the calendar.

Sadly to get this calendar out by the weekend there is a tight deadline on getting me pictures and those who I've sent emails back to will need to supply a high resolution photo. Those people highlighted in red in the original post are those who I need pictures from.

The deadline till I ask then if I dont get it by Saturday 12/17/2011 i'll use one of Jedi3's pics so please get me your high resolution photo ASAP if you truly want to be in the calendar.

Thanks Jim :lol:

:(