Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Damon Lewis' 1977 Can Am

2021 July
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Pontiac Oakland GMC show pics.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thanks for the kind words JUSTA6. Yesterday was Pontiac Heaven.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

wow Keith fantastic photos mate :cheers:.... i am so with you about the blue and white 58.... thats a bit of me too !!!

well done on your win too :dancingpontiac:

Thank you Sir. I don't do car shows to win awards... but if some judge thinks my car deserves one.... I'll certainly take it.🙂 The 58 Bonnie is absolutely stunning. I hope I didn't drool on it when I was looking at it. So many beautiful Pontiacs to see. Good times.

Edited by blue81ta
  • Haha 1

Thanks for sharing. Looks like the Mohawk Valley Chapter had a great turn out!

• Like 1

Where was that Pontiac Show?  CA?

10 hours ago, LawMan62 said:

Where was that Pontiac Show?  CA?

NY

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool. I would have loved to see the Monkeemobile up close. I've seen it cruising Woodward Avenue. The Red Baron was at the Detroit Autorama a couple of years ago. It was way cool to see.

Congrats on your award. It looks great. I can't wait to see the pictures. I know this is Larry Crider's last year as president.

My last attendance at a POCI convention was 2010 in Charleston WV, it didn't go so well for me personally at that convention. I hope to get back to one in 2 years, once I retire.

• Like 1

Congrat's on the bling.  Well deserved!!!  

• Like 1

Welcome to the site. Congrats on the award and the Original Owner Certification. Glad you were able to hold onto your T/A all these years.

Last year I received Certification for my T/A. I need to get a better picture... not happy with this one.

POCI Orig Owner 800.JPG

• Like 1