Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

no name3's 1965 LeMans

2021 April
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Last Indians Work Shoppe

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would post some of what’s be going on as of late in the old shoppe! I don’t get a lot of time these days, sounds crazy I know, but when you’re retired time just flys away! Right now I j

That is seriously excellent craftsmanship, well done. I've got one year & 4 months before I can apparently retire - those are self imposed dates so as to reach certain fiscal targets before I let

Last Indian is such a mad genius when it comes to this stuff. When he sent me some of his creations, it was like opening a brand new Christmas present. He does such great work!

Posted Images

• Founders

Ver cool! 😎 

• Like 1
  • Founders

Amazing!

• Like 1

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The man is a mad genius!

• Haha 1
  • Founders
1 minute ago, Frosty said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The man is a mad genius!

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Thanks 1

I've either offended (hope not) or the fat Indian refuses to sing.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

I've either offended (hope not) or the fat Indian refuses to sing.

The Fat Indian refuses to sing! Because I can’t in good conscience do that to the poor dogs in the area! Also I can’t afford to replace that many mirrors!😳

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Last Indian said:

The Fat Indian refuses to sing! Because I can’t in good conscience do that to the poor dogs in the area! Also I can’t afford to replace that many mirrors!😳

:lol2:  Fat Indian is the hood ornament.  

• Haha 1

So Last Indian can tuna fish but he can’t tuna piano? Even though they both have scales? Pity. The man has so many other mad skills.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Frosty said:

So Last Indian can tuna fish but he can’t tuna piano? Even though they both have scales? Pity. The man has so many other mad skills.

I would not have been surprised to see him animate the Chiefs head using the app that changes your face or something.  All wAAAy over my head.:lol2:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

I would not have been surprised to see him animate the Chiefs head using the app that changes your face or something.  All wAAAy over my head.:lol2:

We know Justa! We know! :picard:

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Frosty said:

We know Justa! We know! :picard:

Feel free to make it happen.  We are all waiting N watching now.:pop_corn:   How you get Last Indian to sing is a whole nother matter.:rofl: