Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Mizzi's 1959 Star Chief Vista

2021 June
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Open Club  ·  45 members  ·  Free

Great Lakes

2021 Michigan WIdetracker's Spring Dustoff - 1st Tri-Power Show - June 12, 2021

Frosty

Under 2 weeks to the first of the SE Michigan Tri-Power shows!

Best of luck to 31Pontiac and the Keystone Chapter's POCI show this weekend as well!

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Fingers crossed....Dustoff....NOT rinseoff.  :my2cents:

• Like 1

According to today's weather report - rain Friday - partly sunny for Saturday's show.

It would appear that the county park where we've hosted the show for the last 15+ years, this will be the park's first event since the COVID pandemic began. So it's there first event in 16 months too. Some safety protocols will still be in place, no indoor dining for example. However, the show is moving forward.

39 minutes ago, Frosty said:

According to today's weather report - rain Friday - partly sunny for Saturday's show.

It would appear that the county park where we've hosted the show for the last 15+ years, this will be the park's first event since the COVID pandemic began. So it's there first event in 16 months too. Some safety protocols will still be in place, no indoor dining for example. However, the show is moving forward.

Heard Sins of Steel had their event there this last weekend.???  Now Justa keep the heat out of the 90's.

Posted (edited)

That's not what I heard at the Widertacker meeting on Saturday. According to Dan Kane, LC told him that our show was the kick off event of the summer for Springfield Oaks.

FYI - Sins of Steel cancelled their show on May 18th. Not clear why from their Facebook page.

Edited by Frosty

Never got over there, but was watching their site and they had planned on it.

Any word from Indyman Joe? Do you know if he's coming to the show?

I got text messages from Notallthere and his better half on Sunday. Ontario finally lifted their "Stay at Home" orders on Friday. So they were out in the FrankenChevelle enjoying the local "Cars and Coffee" scene in Sarnia. They just got their first Pfizer vaccination last week - based on current vaccine availability in Canada, they get their second shot September 16th. :angry:  Thank Trudeau for that!

I promised them we will do a 'missing man formation' photo for them since they are still locked out at the border and most of Canada is still pretty well locked down at the moment. They are looking at another car show season in the crapper unless things drastically improve this summer.

• Sad 1

Nothin from Joe, but he said he would be there a while ago.  I'm Sending you an Email.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 8:46 AM, JUSTA6 said:

Nothin from Joe, but he said he would be there a while ago.  I'm Sending you an Email.

Joe has to work.😟  Said he would get there ASAP.

• Like 1

Day 155 of the three week Chirstmas Lockdown and any car show looks good.  Even 25 cars going for coffee all at once.  We are going to miss you guys this weekend.  I will be thinking of you as we are staining my mother - in- laws deck.

• Sad 2

Justa won't be the same..

16 hours ago, notallthere said:

We are going to miss you guys this weekend.  I will be thinking of you as we are staining my mother - in- laws deck.

Wow. Ran out of car things to do in the garage? Or justa lack of parts? I feel your pain bud.

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

Wow. Ran out of car things to do in the garage? Or justa lack of parts? I feel your pain bud.

Nope just trying to get the MIL closer to us for logistical reasoning and sanity.

Meanwhile at work.

mazda parking lot.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.