Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

no name3's 1965 LeMans

2021 April
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

This will make you smile

16 hours ago, Frosty said:

Willlie is dead. The rest of you isn't. The second thing to go is your memory so you won't miss him anymore.

yeah What IS the first thing to go ?????🙄 eye sight ?

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enjoy all you Pontiac guys and gals

Big thank you too ringo 🍻 received my fp calendar today 👍

Posted Images

That was a great TV series many years ago. I own the Pontiac episodes on DVD. 

Sadly Jim Wangers was diagnosed with dementia, possibly Alzheimer's disease, several years ago and he no longer tours or lectures. Jim is currently living in an assisted living facility. His overall health is reported to be good (he still walks unassisted), and appears content.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Brand new 67 GTO coming down the assembly line....  Wonder where that car is now?  Lovingly stored in a garage or part of a washer/drier combo.

image.png.10909413e3a63adf2a29c4852fa867d1.png

The answer is "Yes".

• Haha 1

Or maybe neither. Saw a 57 nomad on the road yesterday that looked like it hit the beach with John Wayne in a WWII movie. Puffing smoke and rust poking through the original? white paint but running nonetheless.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder JustA. I have to order a memorial paver brick for the late GMC Historian Don Meyer.

• Like 1

i so enjoyed these videos

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1
Just now, Frosty said:

Pretty sure I've posted pictures of the inside looks like right now in the PTM thread. Still needs a lot of renovation work. COVID didn't help that at all either. There will definitely be some one-of-a-kind vehicles in the museum for sure and it is literally two blocks off of the famed Woodward Avenue loop in Pontiac. So we can take Kiwi cruising down Woodward too.

YES you did post some pics of the interior and cars waiting to be displayed.

3 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

YES you did post some pics of the interior and cars waiting to be displayed.

He would be floored to see Woodward ANY given weeknight evening. =  Longest, coolest rolling carshow he could imagine.  THEN show him the DREAM CRUISE!!!  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Would be a blast to show ya the archery thing..:cheers:  You have never shot a bow?  We can fix that! 

oh that would be great mate, i have never shot a bow!!

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

I totally agree - 60-80,000 cars and 2 million spectators on a single day! Yup! Best car show day ever!

now thats amazing !!!

• Like 1