Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Steve Morris' 1967 GTO

2021 May
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

2 Pontiac station wagon barn finds!

Tire size is most likely either a 215-78Rx14 or a 225-78Rx14 then.

• 4 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For further info on this project look over to whenIDecide_Mr_Friday's page as he is a the new owner of the 59! I have a very awesome buyer lined up for the 66 wagon and will share that informatio

If my buddy gets them their patina will stay as is and they will be back up and running in no time.  They found all the titles today so now just have to arrange a meet up for him to look them over.

Yup as soon as I hear back from them on listing amount I planned on it. But since a few were following this I thought I'd update it here first.

Posted Images