Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

no name3's 1965 LeMans

2021 April
of the Month

  • Welcome!

    Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

whats everyone doing during the lock down


Recommended Posts

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Official 2020 COVID-19 inspirired logo.  

Thanks Ringo! It beats an apartment if you don’t like that kind of environment, and I don’t! two different views on the patio.

Way too hot to work today    This is Florida weather😡!!!!, where is my wind and rain??? dam global thingy.hahaha

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Neither...Have been involved since I was a kid..It is pretty much a Family affair although we aren't really kin to each other..I have driven in several races over the years.... Now I just mainly build (engines and chassis).. tune and prep the car...Now that I've gotten older It's pretty much just a hobby ...Although I've profited from it in the past..

I was even a reality TV Star back in 2010 on a show Called Madhouse that focused on some of the modified teams at Bowman Gray Stadium...I was in every commercial and trailer advertising the show...And was in every episode that aired..Including one that focused on Me and Salter...Had us portrayed as the mad scientist engine builders..NASCAR stepped in...and the show was cancelled before all the episodes were aired because NASCAR felt that a bunch of crazed rednecks fighting and crashing each other out every Saturday night in front of a crowd of 15000  Rowdy...Very hostile fans really didn't fit the family friendly narrative they were try to push at the time...It aired  Sunday nights on The history Channel...We even did a local Superbowl commercial that year....Was pretty cool...

 

thats sooo cool ! i am going to google/youtube it ! :cheers:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Neither...Have been involved since I was a kid..It is pretty much a Family affair although we aren't really kin to each other..I have driven in several races over the years.... Now I just mainly build (engines and chassis).. tune and prep the car...Now that I've gotten older It's pretty much just a hobby ...Although I've profited from it in the past..

I was even a reality TV Star back in 2010 on a show Called Madhouse that focused on some of the modified teams at Bowman Gray Stadium...I was in every commercial and trailer advertising the show...And was in every episode that aired..Including one that focused on Me and Salter...Had us portrayed as the mad scientist engine builders..NASCAR stepped in...and the show was cancelled before all the episodes were aired because NASCAR felt that a bunch of crazed rednecks fighting and crashing each other out every Saturday night in front of a crowd of 15000  Rowdy...Very hostile fans really didn't fit the family friendly narrative they were try to push at the time...It aired  Sunday nights on The history Channel...We even did a local Superbowl commercial that year....Was pretty cool...

 

 

isn't it a small world!! two lane i watched every episode on the Turbo channel,here in nz! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2021 at 5:52 PM, Ringo64 said:

My dad has done both doses of the moderna and fine. My mom gets her first Wednesday. 
 

I’m under 60 and even with my health issues, no idea when I’ll be able to get one but definitely will

Get my 1st shot tomorrow.  Checked a pharmacy I've been watching/checking for weeks and got an appointment for both 1st N 2nd shots.  Think it opens to all next weeK?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Get my 1st shot tomorrow.  Checked a pharmacy I've been watching/checking for weeks and got an appointment for both 1st N 2nd shots.  Think it opens to all next weeK?

Do you get free snacks with those shots Hahaha:rofl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Do you get free snacks with those shots Hahaha:rofl:

Nope....then you have stay there for a 1/2hr to make sure you don't have a reaction. :pop_corn: 

Edited by JUSTA6
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Get my 1st shot tomorrow.  Checked a pharmacy I've been watching/checking for weeks and got an appointment for both 1st N 2nd shots.  Think it opens to all next weeK?

I was luck enough to get mine on Monday. I'm scheduled for April 5th for the second. I got the Pfizer vaccine.

I put my wife's name on the list in case there was extra after the day's appointments and she was lucky to get a call, so she also got her shot on Monday evening.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

one year today since the new zealand government put the whole country into lock down, we where told to stay at home in our bubble for 5 weeks! i got sooo much done, and they paid us to do it !!!

now we have to work and pay tax again ho hum !!! bring back the old days !! haahha 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

March 16 was when the state of Michigan sent us state employees home for 2 weeks! 

This is my second birthday under COVID-19 house rules, which really sucks! Can't go out and celebrate with family and friends. Wife's second birthday under COVID is next week too.  We are all very COVID fatigued at this point but our cases are on the rise yet again. We hit over 4000 cases again just yesterday. Not good with the UK variant starting to take hold.

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the birthday wishes fellas! I wish I could have a round of beers with all of you. Bloody COVID.

Here's to hoping life is closer to normal by September! CHEERS! :cheers:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Thanks for the birthday wishes fellas! I wish I could have a round of beers with all of you. Bloody COVID.

Here's to hoping life is closer to normal by September! CHEERS! :cheers:

:cheers:  More bad news....Bowman will not be holding the kickoff carshow of the year again.:( Have not heard of anything other than Dustoff going on.

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Frosty said:

Here's to hoping life is closer to normal by September! CHEERS! 

i think it will mate, i see on the news tonight that usa is increasing  the vaccination  rates 

that will speed up the rate that things get back to normal :woot:

doesn't look like we are getting the jab any time soon, which really is no concern, but we wont be aloud to fly anywhere till we do.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.