Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Debbie Harris's 1969 Grand Prix

2021 October
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

1964 bonneville rebuild

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

8 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Mate ! I am not allowed to sit in that chair ! I will get it dirty !  

5F9BAC6B-B60D-4967-9D24-09E8B6B29490.jpeg

And I think Santa is the gate keeper !!! Haha 

i too told the boss what you said ... she justA laugh and said what ever ! 

What the boss  wants she gets.... no questions 🙄

So your beer needs a Coke chaser while your knitting a pink what? :rofl: Santa's and his lantern holder side kick is very cool.  OMG...Is that Biden on your telly?:willy_nilly:

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

So your beer needs a Coke chaser while your knitting a pink what? :rofl: Santa's and his lantern holder side kick is very cool.  OMG...Is that Biden on your telly?:willy_nilly:

the boss likes colour ! can you tell ?? hahaha... no Biden there mate, was the weather man you see.... telling us that its getting warmer :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Who is the picture on the wall of? It looks like Cool McCool, looking very dapper in a fetching natural evolution of the safari suit. And you laughed when I posted a new avatar with undies in the background? I think you won this one.

Oh wait - it's the telly. Telly on the wall??? How much are you earning? We're lucky to even own a telly, never mind hang one on the wall. So that's your weatherman - when did the Fashion Police drag him off set for 're education?'

I have no idea why they dress the weather man like that! Haha fashion ????

wtf 🤪

And mate !!! Wtf !! How’s a man supposed to watch motor sport without a 75 inch tv !!! You gota be able to see the whole track !!! Hahaha 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Who is the picture on the wall of? It looks like Cool McCool, looking very dapper in a fetching natural evolution of the safari suit. And you laughed when I posted a new avatar with undies in the background? I think you won this one.

Oh wait - it's the telly. Telly on the wall??? How much are you earning? We're lucky to even own a telly, never mind hang one on the wall. So that's your weatherman - when did the Fashion Police drag him off set for 're education?'

Why do you think I mistook him for Biden????:rofl:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently tracking a very special shipment from Florida !!!

it says it will be here in nz today ..... 

bet it’s not!!!:rofl:

but watch this space !!! 

Big hello to my good mate phill who is making heaps of head way on his 57 👍👍👍👍

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Ordered my xmas present to one self today!

https://www.steelerubber.com/body-weatherstrip-kit-90-3154-90

i was going to order belt line felt kits too but they are out of stock !

https://www.steelerubber.com/window-felt-weatherstrip-80-0757-57

Ouch, not for free, out of stock probably sit in a container of the coast here, it is packed out there.

On 10/16/2021 at 12:24 AM, 64 kiwi boni said:

Currently tracking a very special shipment from Florida !!!

it says it will be here in nz today ..... 

bet it’s not!!!:rofl:

but watch this space !!! 

Big hello to my good mate phill who is making heaps of head way on his 57 👍👍👍👍

Well, delivery late. I will go to post office tomorrow for a full refund since it is money back guarantee. It says it left Japan today.

47 minutes ago, Bonneville convertable64 said:

Well, delivery late. I will go to post office tomorrow for a full refund since it is money back guarantee. It says it left Japan today.

yes i see its in Japan! which is odd, i would have thought that once leaving jfk airport it would have gone west to Hawaii and then Auckland !

2 hours ago, Andy H said:

Ouch, not for free, out of stock probably sit in a container of the coast here, it is packed out there.

oh i bet they are Andy! seam the issue is they cant load and unload fast enough ! for the demand 🙄

2 hours ago, Andy H said:

oh i bet they are Andy! seam the issue is they cant load and unload fast enough ! for the demand 🙄

2 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

yes i see its in Japan! which is odd, i would have thought that once leaving jfk airport it would have gone west to Hawaii and then Auckland !

I believe they started to run the offloading in Long Beach 24/7 but now they have to get the containers out of the harbor so the truck's are lined up forever.