Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Everyone wanted pictures, so on file this is what I have..

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='May 19 2010, 06:07 PM' post='25663']

LX9 powered minivan FTMFW!

I'm very curious to see the exhaust setup on this badboy. But you need new tips, those look like teh poo.

:D

anyways, i like the van! Dirty actually fits the van pretty well! How was it when you took it out in the dirt?

NICE!

One of my favorite Pontiac commercials is the Montana commercial with the owner driving around picking up cowboys and others while never stopping.

I wonder if its on youtube?

EDIT:

yup here it is... A classic!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lkoI9FRaq0

Yes Mark, that was me haha!! and just so you guys know, the "exhaust setup," it's just a camaro muffler, so it's a single in dual out. But yes, it sounds good haha! I'll hopefully be able to meet up with some people off of this site, seen plenty of nice pics would like to see some cars!! the van did look good dirty, in fact it got stuck at 1 AM and I had to have an f150 pull me out! Would look terrible with a lift kit haha. Planned on getting 20's but couldn't afford them considering I owed the $1000 to my mom and she flipped whacko on me when I went to pick them up. Neons, in time, also the fronts will be converted to scissor doors. I'll get some more interior pics soon, but until then I will tell you that I have 2 15" Punch subs, have the second DVD player in dash, the main dvd up top, am planning on sending the headrests in sometime for embroidering a pretty good looking "SV6" in them.. pretty excited. Going to be pretty sweet when I'm done but being a senior in high school, a man's only got so much for funding!! Graduating in less than a week if you count my vacation I'm taking next week :dancingpontiac:

haha yes, it's a crossflow. It's the dynomax 17739. I went cheap haha, I know, flowmasters are better lol. The TV's in the headrest have been a thought. and, well I also want to get HIDs :dancingpontiac:

' date='May 19 2010, 08:07 PM' post='25663']

LX9 powered minivan FTMFW!

I'm very curious to see the exhaust setup on this badboy. But you need new tips, those look like teh poo.

-- If you have any extras that might just so happen to be chrome, send em my way!! found a set of silverstar tips that were nice but considering i've got prom here, i don't have the money for it lol.

NICE!

One of my favorite Pontiac commercials is the Montana commercial with the owner driving around picking up cowboys and others while never stopping.

I wonder if its on youtube?

EDIT:

yup here it is... A classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lkoI9FRaq0

haha, I do like the commercial, although that's the trans sport, hate to say but mine's way better :rofl:

got a youtube video of my own actually.. it's totally worth watching haha :P

here it is -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmqPM3Ds2-I

enjoy :welcomeFP:

I chopped off the ends of the tips, I'll have to get a picture up of that too, but yes, I still need to get real tips, just don't have money to buy them right now! I found a set for like $15, but I haven't really added any extra fees right now because I have prom this weekend, camping next week, and I am trying to put together a down payment on a 2006 Cobalt LT Coupe so I can save a little money on gas!! The way I drive.. I get about 15 MPG, which blows on my income!!

Nice 4X4.... wait WTF it's a mini van... :welcomeFP: jk but seriously nice van... I like the ideas you have planned for it and I cant wait to see it all finished up... Keep us updated.

haha well thanks boys. Do we know if there are any of the sv6 body styles like mine on here? the only other montanas i've found are the older bodystyles and wondered if anybody had these ones, I know there arent a WHOLE lot on the road, but they are NICE :welcomeFP: and by the way I like the 4x4 comment :rofl:

• 1 month later...