Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New to forum but not new to Pontiac's

Hi all,

I am excited to be a part of this website.

Over the years I have owned 5 Pontiacs.

I first got interested in Pontiacs because of the F body, particularly the Trans-AM (which I think was always sleeker than a Camero)

The first car I bought was a white 1984 Trans-AM. I didn't keep it long because I liked the ground effects/body molding on the 1985 and newer Trans-AMs much better.

I finally found myself a 1985 Trans-AM and sold the 84

I did all kinds of work from interior, paint and engine work on the 1985 trans-am. Mostly kept everything stock looking but I did make the engine really pretty.

The engine had roller rockers, bigger cam and the rest of it. It was really beefed up. I esitmate that I was producing at least 300 HP... was really fun to drive.

I also had the fancy T-tops etc. While this was a great car, I eventually got a job that required some serious commuting and the Trans-am was no longer a reasonable mode of transportation.

I sold the 85 for 8K and got into a little Honda Civic. After going through a few Honda.. I started looking into pontiacs again.....

That's when I found the VIBE which is now my all time favorite car and I've had 3 Vibes to date.

Vibe one was a 2004 with moon & tunes package. It also had AWD I had some race tires on there and it was in perfect condition.. that is until someone smashed into it. :(

Vibe 2 I bought from my Ex girlfriend. still in good working condition. It's a 2004 as well but not nearly as nice as the one that got smashed.

Vibe 3 I recently picked up and it's a silver 2006. It's really a lovely vehicle.

Well that's pretty good for an introduction.

post-2237-0-34690000-1416087544_thumb.jp

post-2237-0-31368400-1416087545_thumb.jp

post-2237-0-11046700-1416087546_thumb.jp

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to FP superj707. :welcomeFP:

My first new car was an '84 Trans Am with the aero package. Sadly, I had it about 6 months before some idiot ran a traffic light and totaled it (it was a hit and run - he left the scene of the accident and was never caught). So I ordered a new '86 Trans Am to replace it and I've owned it ever since. Love them F-bodies.