Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Golling Buick-GMC Charity Car Show Super Cruise - Sat. Sept 20th

Frosty

Golling Buick-GMC's annual charity car show and super cruise will benefit Love Inc of Oakland County. It will held on Saturday, September 20th at Golling's dealership in Lake Orion Michigan, on M-24, just north of the Palace of Auburn Hills (the home of the Detroit Pistons).

Registration is open until 8-11 a.m. Judging is from 9-11:30 a.m. Awards at 3:30 p.m.

DJ is Rockin Ronnie * Live Bands * Entertainment * Craft Show * Great Concessions * Dash Plaques * Trophies * Asking for Donation to Local Charity.

This is a charity show that the Michigan Widetrackers have supported and we often have reserved parking. I know notallthere and JUSTA6 have attended this show in the past and we've had a great time. It promotes a great charity and the Widetracker's give back to out patron, Golling too.

If you are in the area, I hope you can join us.

This is show #1 of a great weekend in SE Michigan.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I just talked to JUSTA - looks like he, the Goat, and the Sunbird are headed to Golling for the day.So he and I will definitely catch up with one another.

• Like 1

Repainted both the Sunbird N GTO exhaust and touchups/details to both engine compartments. Made some improvements to display today. Finish cleaning both tomorrow N ready to rock for Saturday. ALWAYS a great time hangin with the FROSTED one. Lookin forward to this weekend. Hope the storms hold off til I get the cars home. If my roads are mudd, guess I'm out for Sellars on Sunday. This is it for the summer and cars go to storage next friday. Whatta b

This is it for the summer and cars go to storage next friday. Whatta b

NO!! dont put them in storage. you can drop off the GTO over here in my place. no storms. :D ill take care of it.

Be sure to take some pics of all teh Pontiacz! :dancingpontiac:

JUSTA and I always do Ringo! We'll even take pictures of the neat non-Pontiacs. :dancingpontiac:

NO!! dont put them in storage. you can drop off the GTO over here in my place. no storms. :D ill take care of it.

If you do JUSTA, your coin slot will be jammed full of quarters and you will be wondering why there is a crap load of miles and road rash on the GTO. :lol2:

• Like 1

Ghosty...You do know the GTO is coin operated?

CopyofGto12011.jpg

Had a great day. Weather held til I got both rides home N safely in the garage. Had JUSTA nuff time to get to the computer shop N get this piece O crap back. LOST all my FAV list N connections to everything. For the 1st time BOTH rides won awards. The Bird got a paint award and the GTO (wife) got a cruiser's choice trophy. Was holding out hope Frosty was in line for one of the Large trophys, but it was not to be. Will let him show off his latest upgrade for his car. It's the BOMB!

Picture589_zps36dadc35.jpg

Picture593_zps4e670dae.jpg

Have the Sellers show tomorrow but storms all night and tomorrow AM has it looking doubtful for me with these dirt/mudd roads.

CopyofGto12011.jpg

so...youre tellin me, that it does not accept my crispy brand new $100 bills?

Sorry...quarters only. At over 4.00/gal for premium and gets about 6mi to the gallon, bring a bunch O quarters. The smiles, waves N general attention while driving....priceless.

Hey Stratman.... JUSTA clarify. Another addition to the display.

Picture513_zpsd110543d.jpg

Had a bunch of Pontiac owners jumpin on the CHIEF bandwagon and comming up with some great tribal names. Will let Frosty reveal his new name!!

• Like 1

CopyofGto12011.jpg

Had a great day. Weather held til I got both rides home N safely in the garage. Had JUSTA nuff time to get to the computer shop N get this piece O crap back. LOST all my FAV list N connections to everything. For the 1st time BOTH rides won awards. The Bird got a paint award and the GTO (wife) got a cruiser's choice trophy. Was holding out hope Frosty was in line for one of the Large trophys, but it was not to be. Will let him show off his latest upgrade for his car. It's the BOMB!

Have the Sellers show tomorrow but storms all night and tomorrow AM has it looking doubtful for me with these dirt/mudd roads.

Woo-hoo Justa... way to rack up the hardware!

Hey Stratman.... JUSTA clarify. Another addition to the display.

Picture513_zpsd110543d.jpg

Had a bunch of Pontiac owners jumpin on the CHIEF bandwagon and comming up with some great tribal names. Will let Frosty reveal his new name!!

Nice addition to the totem pole Justa... I'm sure "zoo" was a close second, lol!

Woo-hoo Justa... way to rack up the hardware!

Nice addition to the totem pole Justa... I'm sure "zoo" was a close second, lol!

LMAO....Not enough letters in zoo to attach both signs N keep em from blowing away in the wind. Yes it does have a function.

CopyofGto12011.jpg

JUSTA was definitely the big winner on Saturday with not one, but TWO trophies. I didn't win squat but that is not why I was there (but it is always nice). I was there to patronize Golling since they so generously support the Widetrackers and this is an opportunity to pay them back in some small way. If you zoom in on the trophy in front of the Sunbird, you will see that he won that trophy as being the car with the most colors as selected by a local artist. A well deserved win I might add.

Ghosty - JUSTA didn't tell you that the $100 is used for premium fuel in the gas tank AND the crap load quarters are used to allow you to start the ignition. It is truly a pay to play system he has there on the Goat.

I will get some pictures posted here in the next couple of days.

Ghosty - JUSTA didn't tell you that the $100 is used for premium fuel in the gas tank AND the crap load quarters are used to allow you to start the ignition. It is truly a pay to play system he has there on the Goat.

I will get some pictures posted here in the next couple of days.

Thankz for the kudo's bro, and for exposing the FINE print.... I'm letting the wife rack up a huge bill. :naughty: Justa like Golling, pay to play is a charity fundraiser for paint!!! :dancingpontiac:

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.