Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

• Founders
app would mean i pay an extra $30 a month like you losers. I only need text and calling.

What they all say... My dad even has one now, the guy who said I was wasting my money 3 yrs ago to get unlimited data lol. Now I'm laughing at him cause he only gets 2gb for the same price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' timestamp='1341506287' post='73841']

>iPod

yong gun pls

Eh I'd rather my laptop cause i never use my ipod and if I do I'm out and about

What they all say... My dad even has one now, the guy who said I was wasting my money 3 yrs ago to get unlimited data lol. Now I'm laughing at him cause he only gets 2gb for the same price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lol I won't cave in unless someone else foots the bill.

scrooge-mcduck-pictures-6312.jpg

I was never a fan of the last model of GP but that one is sexy.

WHY!?

I think the last gen GP is the best. What are those lights? I want!

WHY!?

I think the last gen GP is the best. What are those lights? I want!

I honestly prefer the model years directly before that one. The last model of Grand Prix was mostly plastic molding and too rounded off in the corners for my tastes. It looked like an armored tank to me but that black one looks sleek. I think the lowered look with the subtle body kit makes it look much tougher than it's stock versions. Honestly, that's probably the 1st GP of those years that I've seen modded with something other than just rims so that might be why I prefer the previous models too. If more of them looked like this, I might change my mind.