Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

On g6performance.com in known for making people sig's. My specialty is animated sigs so I can help out if anyone needs one. This year over on g6perf I won sig and avatar or the year.

here is some of the stuff I have made for people and for myself. Theres a ton more stuff I have made for people but if I postid it all the thread would take an hour to load. lol

pontiac tribute

pontiac26to10small3.gif

sig I made for someone

cookiemonstersig-1.gif

another sig

andyscaranimatedsig4.gif

fullscreen version (too big to post)

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad31/je...caranimated.gif

trooperandjedi3.gif

SIGSMALLrollingg6ers3.gif

another sig

coolmanvette75.gif

something I made for my nephew (too big to post)

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w71/jed...ananimation.gif

countrystrongsig.png

Untitled-1.png

DSC_10.gif

sig5.gif

dcsig.gif

NEWgtosig4.gif

troopersandcar.png

newestsigfast.gif

kleindlsig.gif

grimsonGTPsig6.gif

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, you won. stop rubbing it in. :lol: jk. and i nominated your Avy. if you ever need help making siggys, jus ask. youre welcome to come into PS Request to help. and Jedi makes awesome motion siggys.

We can but im probably going to come up with simalar rules as Woody has over on g6perf.

What he taught me about MB limet seems to make sence but I may let us have bigger size ones.

I have to think about it and may post up the rules for that 2morrow.

:lol:

Hey Ghost, could you make me a sig similar to Pete's but with the photoshopped picture you did, but cut it down to where it's just barely above the hood scoops and have it say my username and inside the opening of the bumper where an intercooler would normally go, have it say, potential future. I know you will need another one for the opposite side, but you could do like a quick spec sheet, if ya didn't mind :D

G8Girl you had said somewere you needed a siggy. So I thought I would help you out. :D

Let me know if you like it and please save it to your own PB account. If you were looking for something else let me know and I'll see what I can do. B)

G8girlsig.png

Coupe_GXP let me know what you think. I animated the spark to there bombs and am really pleased with how it came out. :angry: I think the SPY vs SPY theme works really well with the two cars.

Untitled-2.gif

Coupe_GXP let me know what you think. I animated the spark to there bombs and am really pleased with how it came out. :angry: I think the SPY vs SPY theme works really well with the two cars.

Untitled-2.gif

I think it looks good, I was thinking more of them starring each other down but that would be hard to do as a sig.

If you can set up a pic and take the photo I can turn it into a sig. :angry:

G8Girl you had said somewere you needed a siggy. So I thought I would help you out. :D

Let me know if you like it and please save it to your own PB account. If you were looking for something else let me know and I'll see what I can do. :lol:

G8girlsig.png

I like it, But I prefer something with more of my cosmetic changes...

this is one I made. I <3 pink

111509011-2.gif

thats cool and very pink lol but thats way way to big for a sig.

please size that way down.